Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I'm really popular in Singapore

Every now and then I check traffic to this blog, and this week I have been amazed to see readership jump from the low hundreds to the mid thousands. And whereas hitherto, most of my readers have been US-based, this week they are almost entirely lcoated in Singapore.

I do not have full analytics so I cannot see why I am sufddenly now attracting such interest, or from where people have come or the links they have clicked etc, but I do see countries and browsers. I did think initially that some bot or crawler has discovered me, but surely that would have been one and done and each page would have been hit once only. Instead, this interest has lasted almost the entire week and, while some posts have been visited once or twice, others have had 10 or more hits.

So welcome to my Singaproean visitors, and please be sure to leave your comments and thoughts on what I have written.

**Please leave comments and queries below**

No comments :